Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2009

LACE YOUR FACE!

In the past seasons fine lace has been incorporated in many designs and could therefore be seen on numerous catwalks. For instance, Prada F/W 08-09 or Valentino F/W 09-10 (see post “VALENTINO F/W 09-10 haute couture”), just to quote some.
Now today, I just saw the new lace-inspired M.A.C. Limited Edition termed “Love Lace”.


I couldn’t help but wonder, was all that new? I thought to remember, that a few years ago, eyebrow decorations made from lace could be purchased. Even my online research today couldn’t help me reveal this question.

Anyways, I just love the “love lace” design (pic below) suggested on maccosmetics.com

I think that this trend is going to be THE EYECATCHER for extraordinary events, like New Year’s Eve, for example…wear it, if you dare it ;)

P.S.: Please comment if you remember those lace eyebrows, too! Thanx in advance!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen